Please find answers to the most frequently asked questions in the FAQs section. If you can’t find the required info, contact our Customer Sales department and let’s begin the search for your next timepiece!
- When you have chosen a watch, click on the “Buy” button to proceed with the purchase process.
- Shortly after submitting your order, you will receive a confirmation email containing your order number. If applicable, there will also be information regarding the payment details and the next steps.
- Our customer success team will also contact you by phone or email to confirm your details and check if any further assistance is required (bracelet adjustment, gift wrapping, etc,).
- It depends on the model, brand and the specific piece, but individual prices are negotiable.
- Please use the ‘SUGGEST PRICE’ button to make an offer, our customer success team will review your offer in 24/48h and contact you.
- Please be aware, significantly low offers will be automatically rejected.
- We currently only offer bank transfer as a payment method. Bank transfer allows us to offer some of the best prices on the market.
We offer different bank accounts in multiple currencies to avoid currency exchange fees for customers and Chronoexpert
- EURO account - Bankinter S.A
- USD - Transferwise account
- AUD - Transferwise account
- Payments to Transferwise accounts are, on average, registered in less than 3 hours.
Payments to our regular Bankinter account may take 24h - 4 days for the payment to arrive. .
- Your watch will be reserved for you during this period (up to a maximum of 7 days) and shipped immediately after payment clears.
- To speed up the process, please send us a proof of payment.
- Yes, of course, you can also order goods via phone. Please contact our customer success team on +44 20 3514 4601
- We are available Mon-Thu 9 am – 6:30 pm, Fri 9 am – 2:30 pm.
- Other payment methods are not available at the moment but will be enabled shortly
- Our supplier network is located worldwide. We cannot ensure the LC or country code in all cases. However, please do enquire!
- Specific watches have a market value higher than the retail price. That depends on demand, but we try to source watches at the best possible prices
- Yes, Chronoexpert provides 100% free shipping to all EU countries. Prices are inclusive of VAT.
- All products are shipped from our HQ in the EU (Spain - Bilbao).
- However, you may face additional import/custom fees for deliveries to non-EU countries
- No. No customs duties or additional taxes are to be paid when buying from inside the European Union
- All products are shipped from our HQ in the EU (Spain - Bilbao)
- We will send you your tracking number when it is available. DHL is our shipping provider, please check your tracking number here. https://www.dhl.com/en/express/tracking/monitor_shipments.html
- Chronoexpert also ships outside the EU. However, you may face additional country-specific custom fees.
- The customer is responsible for any additional charges and they will be in addition to the purchase price.
- We recommend that you to contact your local customs office for further information.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
- Chronoexpert is committed to the complete satisfaction of our customers and the enjoyment of your purchase. We offer a hassle-free, 14-day return policy.
- If, for any reason, you wish to return or exchange your watch, we will accommodate your request as quickly as possible.
If you decide to return the goods, the amount paid will be refunded after inspection by our watch experts using the same means of payment used for the purchase
- Please, allow ten business days for the refund to be reflected on your original payment method.
- Goods must be returned in the exact condition as they were delivered.
- Goods used or worn during the return period or with scratches are not returnable.
- We are unable to accept returns for any items that have been personalized or engraved, damaged, or worn.
We may have to make a deduction or restocking fee of up to 15% of the purchase price. This reimbursement is for the reduction in value of goods as a result of unnecessary handling by you
- E.g. Unworn watches with stickers - Removing stickers or using a unworn watch will cause an up to 15% deduction of the return price because of loss of value.
- The cost of returning the goods is the customer’s responsibility. We recommend using similar shipping used by the company as we are NOT responsible for lost packages
- Goods used or worn during the return period or with scratches will not be accepted for return. We will apply a deduction or restocking fee at our sole discretion
- Goods that have been damaged, opened for inspection or with alterations
Goods NOT in the exact condition they were delivered:
- Without original stickers, tags
- Without original papers, original box
- Please contact the Chronoexpert customer success team within 14 days. You can do so, for purchases in unused condition from the date of shipment to request a return authorization.
- Once a return authorization is issued, we will share with you the shipping information so you can proceed.
- The cost of return postage and packaging will be your responsibility.. Please remember to use a reputable shipping company. For a fast and tracked delivery service use DHL, or Fedex and retain the evidence of postage. Otherwise, returns can be refused.
- Be sure to include all original contents in your return package, including the watch, boxes, documents, accessories, links, straps, buckles, and authentication papers.
- Otherwise, returns can be refused.
- Every watch bought from Chronoexpert comes with a 12-month Chronoexpert mechanical Warranty. That is in addition to the manufacturer’s warranty (If it still applies).
- Our warranty covers mechanical and movement defects
Excluded from the warranty:
- Damage by external issues or misuse: dropping the watch, impact, shock damage, improper handling, over-winding the watch.
- Straps, bracelets and closures
- Pocket watches
- Quartz movements
- Water damage unless stated otherwise on the invoice
- Third-Party performance of service, opening the piece, alterations, repairs, will render this Warranty null and void
CONTACT & OTHER
- If you have questions concerning our company, products, the registration process, delivery policies or any other inquiries, our professional watch-loving team will be happy to assist you.
We are available by phone, Whatsapp and email. Happy to help!
- Chronoexpert Customer Service Phone - +44 20 3514 4601.
- Email - email@example.com
- Working hours: Mon-Thu 9 am – 6:30pm, Fri 9 am – 2:30pm.
- Chronoexpert is located in Bilbao (Northern Spain) we do not currently provide a retail space or showroom